iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

July 7, 2010

Angelina Jolie: Why she tries to impress her kids

Angelina Jolie wants to impress her kids.

The Oscar-winning actress – who raises three six children with partner Brad Pitt – tries to be more careful in her work out of consideration for her family but still wants them to be amazed by her stunt work. She said: “The funny thing about having children is that now I am twice as motivated to do a cool stunt because my kids will like it.

"I’m very responsible these days not to be self-destructive because of my kids, but at the same time I have all the more reason to do all the cool things possible because I want to try and make my kids proud.”

Angelina started work on her most recent action-packed movie ‘Salt’ soon after giving birth to twins Knox and Vivienne, now 22 months, and admits she was delighted to get the “push” she needed to get back in shape as the film was so physically challenging.

She explained: “I’ve always been ridiculously fearless to a fault. I feel happier if I’m living every day to the fullest.

“I’d just had two babies and the push to be physically strong was very welcome at the time.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment