iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

July 11, 2010

Angelina Jolie Defines Love " it means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always."

Angelina Jolie has dismissed ongoing speculation she and Brad Pitt are heading for a break-up by cooing about her feelings for the movie star in one of her most open interviews ever.

The actress doesn't hold back in the new Parade magazine interview, telling interviewer Dotson Rader she and her partner still have a "wonderful, exciting time together," and she insists Pitt knows her inside and out.

Jolie coos, "Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time. We stay connected. We talk about it. It's very important.

"If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that's the best thing we can give them.

"Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete."

And the mom-of-six admits she feels sad for those who have never experienced love - even though she's not good at it: "Love elevates. You know, Brad would joke about me having this conversation about love. Love? It's such a funny word. Brad can find certain phrases of poetry for it. I'm terrible at it. But I know it means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always. Love does that. Love is what you live for."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment