iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

September 18, 2010

Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is The Only Person I Talk To and I don't have a lot of friends I talk to (VIDEO)

Angelina Jolie is in Pakistan, where she has met with the Prime Minister in her role as UNHCR ambassador. On Wednesday she spoke with CNN's Sanjay Gupta via satellite about the flood victims and how she deals with the tragedy she sees.

"I'll talk to my family," she said. "I talk to Brad; he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip. He's been here as well, he came with me after the earthquake. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."

Angelina said that she lets her older children watch the reports about the floods and tries to teach them about what is happening in the countries they are from.

"I tell my children why I'm going and I explain to them why I was packing flashlights and food. They help me pack some things," she said. "It helps them to be better people, to understand a little bit about the world."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment