iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

November 7, 2009

Angelina Jolie's Old Modeling Photos!


After dropping out of the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute, the self-described "self-destructive" L.A. native began working as a model in the early 90s.

The same year she posed in these photos, she has said she suffered bouts of depression and regularly cut herself. "I had that problem early on when I couldn't feel a bond with another human being," she has said.

Two years before the shoot, she said she lost her virginity at age 14. Afterwards, "the emotions didn't feel enough," she has said. To feel closer to her mate, she said she "grabbed a knife and cut him."

"Growing up, I had a thing about people hugging me, even my mother," the star - who now has six kids with Brad Pitt - has said.

As a teen, Jolie listened to punk rock music and took ballroom dancing lessons in her spare time.

Shortly after the shoot, she appeared in music videos for Meat Loaf, Lenny Kravitz and The Lemonheads.

As a teen, Jolie (now a U.N. goodwill ambassador) has said she wishes she had become a humanitarian. "I knew little about the world and I was completely self-absorbed," she has said.

"I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws," she has said.

"People have really odd opinions," the Oscar winner has said. "They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy."

Two years after this shoot, Jolie landed her first role in the low-budget chiller Cyborg 2. In 1995, she headlined her first feature, Hackers, with Jonny Lee Miller. (They wed in 1996 and split a year later.)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment