iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

December 5, 2009

Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt: “I Met the Right Person”


The hottest couple in Hollywood is still going strong, according to the beautiful Angelina Jolie while doing an interview with OK! magazine.

Jolie said that Brad is an amazing father to their children and that she found “the right person.”

The actress gushed about Pitt, telling of the wonderful person he is and great actor. And he isn’t all serious and businesslike all the time. “He’s extremely down-to-earth, goofy and funny. People know very little about him, and when it comes to where his morals are, how he is with people, what he cares about and what he’s learned about, he is very aware.”

But being the most watched couple must be hard to find time together. The former Mr and Mrs. Smith star says they just do it and work on it. “I met the right person and I don’t’ like being without him,” she says.

Meanwhile, she’s juggling being a mother and a famous actress, but she knows what is most important to her. “I help where I can. I raise my kids with a lot of love and make sure they grow into the individuals they were born to be.”



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment