iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

October 15, 2009

Jennifer Aniston slams rehab reports: 'I have my health and I love what I do'


Despite recent reports of Jennifer Aniston being en route to rehab, the star is slamming alleged reports telling the media, "I have my health and I love what I do."

The 40-year-old Friends star was recently on the cover of NOW Magazine, slapped with the cover phrase, "Rehab Fears for Jen".

Reports said Aniston's buddies were having to restrain the star from binge drinking and if that meant rehab than "so be it" an alleged source told the mag.

Jen's also been under the gun in the media for allegedly meeting up with ex-hubby Brad Pitt so he could vent his also alleged marriage problems with Angelina Jolie, giving Aniston's rep even more drama to deny.

"It never happened," the rep told the press of the denied meet-up between Aniston and Pitt.

The award-winning actress and Love Happens beauty, who maintains her bikini body with healthy eating, consistent weight training and anytime yoga sessions, is happy with herself - Very different, she says, from recent mag reports.

The Hollywood actress told The Daily Mirror she "loves her own company" and isn't hung up on love - Of any kind, including to men or to booze.

“I don’t think you can plan or control love. I think you have to just be willing to take what comes and however it comes, you know? I have a really great relationship with myself and that’s a lifelong process. I have a great job, a great family and great friends."

Aniston's rep says nothing in the NOW article was true. Aniston wasn't boozing it up or "ranting at friends about Angelina Jolie," as the mag claimed.

Aniston's rep was happy to report to Gossip Cop saying, “Of course it’s bogus – it’s from NOW Magazine.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment