iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

October 1, 2009

Angelina Jolie: 'I am a normal person'


Angelina Jolie insists she's a normal person who leads an ordinary life, despite the white-hot media glare that surrounds her and Brad Pitt.

Jolie, 34, and Pitt, 45, have spent the summer with their six children at Chateau Miraval, a sprawling 880-acre wine estate in Provence, France, the couple recently purchased.

“I am just a dedicated mother and really quite normal,” she tells OK! “I dedicate my free time to my United Nations work; I have a sincere interest in social issues. At the same time, my main focus is on my children. I want to be with them for the big moments in their lives.”

On Sept. 12, Jolie visited the Dadaab Refugee Camp on the Kenya-Somali border to spotlight the plight of Somali refugees and seek aid on their behalf.

While she was there, Angelina reportedly flew to Ethiopia with daughters Zahara, 4, and Shiloh, 3, for two days. The girls' trip was the first time Zahara had been back home since she was adopted by Jolie and Pitt in 2005.

Angelina says rumors and innuendo don't affect her life at all because she simply ignores them.

“I don’t ask for all this tabloid attention, so I never read what they write about us," says Jolie. "I have a family to take care of. I don’t even go out that much, I travel and do a film and that’s about it so I don’t understand why people want to know more about our lives."

Recently, unconfirmed rumors surfaced that Jolie's weight had plummeted to below 100 lbs. because she's desperate to get more attention from Brad.

For her part, Angelina is completely unfazed by the endless speculation about her love life and her health. “There is a tendency to know more and more, but I’m so used to this craziness which always surrounds us," she says.

Angelina's next film, the spy thriller Salt, comes out in July 2010.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment