iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

October 12, 2010

‘Moneyball’ Co-Star Stephen Bishop Dishes About Angelina And Brad: She’s Quiet, He’s Down-To-Earth

When you think of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, things like kids, humanitarian work, ridiculously good looks and more money than one can go through in a lifetime comes to mind. What most people don’t know is that they are shockingly down-to-earth.

Turns out Brad, 46,  isn’t jaded by the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s spotlight. Brad’s Moneyball co-star Stephen Bishop tells HollywoodLife.com, “I talked to him about the paparazzi and I said, ‘When you started, did you think it was going to come to this?’ And he said, ‘No. There is no road map.’ He handles it very well. He showed me that he’s human. He hasn’t gone to a place where he’s expecting these things. It’s real.”

Even more real is Brad’s devotion and protection of his six children with Angelina: Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, Vivienne and Knox.

“He says, ‘They can take pictures of me all day,’ but when the kids are around — he gets testy. And I can understand it,” Stephens says.

As for 35-year-old Angelina, Stephen was starstruck when meeting her, and a little surprised by her quiet demeanor.

“I only had one conversation with her,” he says. “I was on set and I felt people walk up beside me and it was Brad and Angelina. I was like, ‘Is this really happening?’ She was very nice. She was quiet. She’s not the center of attention type person. She shook my hand. She was very humble it seemed. I have nothing but good things to say about her.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment