iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

August 29, 2010

Angelina Jolie Says Being Vegan 'Nearly Killed' Her

Angelina Jolie says that her extreme vegan diet nearly killed her. She gave eating red meat in an effort to be healthier, but said that it actually resulted in malnourishment.

“I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously,I love red meat. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition."

Her partner Brad Pitt is rumored to be a strict vegetarian and the meat debate has been a big one in her house.

"Brad hates seeing the children eating meat and he’s annoyed with how much red meat Angelina has," a source told the Daily Mail last year.

Jolie doesn't specify the time frame she was vegan, but anyone who has followed her on the red carpet will recall her skeleton thin period.

The 35-year-old brunette beauty also admits she enjoys seeing her hands “grow older” as it is a sign of how much she has grown up and  matured as a

mother to six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - whom she raises with Pitt.

“Happiness is when I look down at my hands and they are washing a baby. I can sort of see my hands grow older and I love it.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment