iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

January 14, 2010

Sinitta's regrets over Brad Pitt romance


Eighties pop star Sinitta will always regret ending her relationship with Hollywood actor Brad Pitt - because she was too "wild and stupid" to appreciate him at the time.

The "So Macho" hitmaker dated Pitt for two years in the late 1980s, before the actor shot to fame in 1991 film "Thelma & Louise."

And Sinitta will always feel bad about letting the romance go.

She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "He was fun and silly and we laughed so much together. (He was a) very good boyfriend. Brad was perfect. I was the problem. I was wild and stupid. I was young and I went out with people because they were pretty."

And the singer always feels a pang of regret whenever she sees her former lover on the cover of a magazine, with his current partner Angelina Jolie.

She adds, "When I see everything that's going on in his life, it doesn't surprise me as he was always a big family man and had really good values. He's so famous now."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment